« Home | All looped up » | Nap, anyone? » | Suspended... » | Spiderweb » | Two pics, same plant » | Some lovely plant thing » | Just ONE more bug! :D » | Hopper #2 » | Grasshopper » | Dewy Grass »

My big, bad, three legged pal and secret crush...

DANNON! He's so beautiful! *grabs him in giant hug* My best buddy. I am the one paying for that operation, ya know. He has a crush on me and I secretly (don't tell, anyone!) adore him.

Great pictures, Ashley. Wow, you have a real eye for cool shots. Keep up the good work. I was hoping to see a picture of Dannon in that one post. I'd love to see one sometimes. That breed of dog is so gorgeous.

I'm so sorry for all the horrors that you and your animals are being subjected to. We are praying for you all....Ginny

Thank you Mrs Dohms. I noticed the pic didn't attach itself for some reason - sorry about that! - and I posted it today. He's definitely a beautiful dog, even as a tripod. :D

Post a Comment