« Home | A bug bed » | The backyard » | Salt Shaker » | The stem of the rose colored glasses... » | Criss Cross » | Dying Dandelion » | I am dumb...LOL » | Scales » | News - the good, the bad, and the just plain evil ... » | My big, bad, three legged pal and secret crush... »

My Basset Babies

They're so happy to see me! These are my little ones - little meaning only weighing 50 lbs, maybe a bit more :p. Left to right: Violet (mine, she's a blue, very rare, and would cost about $450 as a pup, more now...She was given to me b/c she wasn't thriving and needed extra love. She started growing soon after we got her. I'll have to scrounge up a baby picture of her all skinny so you can see the major improvement :D); Beau (my mom's - he's a big guy and probably has a 15 lb advantage over the girls); and Lily (Rachel's - a hyper thing she is).