« Home | Final Words Addressed To ALL » | Again in response to blog commentator. » | In response to "concerned for my welfare" » | I want it... » | No Rest For The Wicked » | Earthsong » | INVERLOCH » | cool » | LOL, this is a funny one » | ok, update »

While I'm At It



Just thought I'd post this up as an extreme example of what can happen within the judicial system, and as a plea to those of you who might care to help them.

Read the stories. Go over the facts. The true facts.

Read Mara Leveritt's book "Devil's Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three."

Read Damien Echol's book "Amost Home, Vol. 1".

The lives of three innocent men have been destroyed by the perversion and prejudice within the system of the law. They were imprisoned as teenagers; one sentanced to death by lethal injection, two imprisoned for life.

In reading the stories of these three men, I have not felt so strongly about anything outside of my religion and love. It infuriates me to no end. I'm not going to stand helpless and watch the injustice; I will act. What will you do?