« Home | And the results are... » | Sally Lunn's - coolest tearoom ever! » | And now for a long overdue news update... » | While I'm At It » | Final Words Addressed To ALL » | Again in response to blog commentator. » | In response to "concerned for my welfare" » | I want it... » | No Rest For The Wicked » | Earthsong »

Muahahahaaaaa

Well, I'm here at Lanier Tech. Just finished taking ALL my GED practice testing - whooooo! I scored above and beyond on all 5 tests, with the range being the lowest 610 and the highest 800 (as high as possible). The 610 was like, math, which I figured I wouldn't do so hot on anyway, but yeah. I'm coming back over the next few days to work on my writing - I had a perfect score on the questions, but my conclusion on my essay was a bit weak, so he couldn't give me a perfect score for that (I got a 5 out of 6 though). The writing teacher here has been here for 18 months and no one's failed writing since then, so she's gotta be good. :) So, it's all happiness.

All my paperwork is filled out and I'm going to mail it off this afternoon. YES. I feel like I'm going somewhere with this! :D I'm excited and I can't wait to start college... I found out today that b/c I'm living in Forsyth county, they have a program that will pay for my GED, and that as soon as I take the GED they give me a $500 voucher for college - so that is going to be a HUGE help! Plus he says there are all sorts of scholarships I can get for college. :)

Anyway, I'm going to run. Hope everyone has an awesome week!

LOVE AND HUGS!

~Ashley~

P.S. The thing about last Saturday. It's official. I have the most awesome best friend EVER. Anyone who contradicts me shall have their eyes sporked out. :P